Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Of Roses Rape & Revolution



God's arm strike with us! 'tis a fearful odds.
God be wi' you, princes all; I'll to my charge:
If we no more meet till we meet in heaven,
Then, joyfully, my noble Lord of Bedford,
My dear Lord Gloucester, and my good Lord Exeter,
And my kind kinsman, warriors all, adieu!
Farewell, good Salisbury; and good luck go with thee!
Farewell, kind lord; fight valiantly to-day:
And yet I do thee wrong to mind thee of it,
For thou art framed of the firm truth of valour.

Exit SALISBURY
He is full of valour as of kindness;
Princely in both.
Enter the KING
O that we now had here
But one ten thousand of those men in England
That do no work to-day!
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...