Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oxford Union’s Rack Torture


 

Madeline Grant, a 19-year-old student at Oxford University was running for the position of librarian of the Oxford Union with the slogan: ‘I don’t hack, I just have a great rack.’ As a result, a Union tribunal on Wednesday evening fined her £120 for ‘bringing the Union into disrepute’ and the politically correct humourless lefties have made Madeline’s life a misery.  

http://order-order.com/2012/05/08/oxford-unions-rack-punishment/

She says she “wanted to make a point about the people who run the Union taking themselves far too seriously, and their response has proved  that point. I’ve also found it very interesting that I was being accused of sexism, but they went to great lengths to punish a woman for making a joke about her body. I can’t help thinking that seems strange.”
StumbleUpon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...